Photo Gallery

The Electrical Disaster in the Basement - Bedford, PA

The Electrical Disaster in the Basement - Bedford, PA

This was the result of the electrical box that caught on fire, spread to the rafters and was working it's way up to the first floor.  After repairs the homeowner was quite happy how we were able to make it "Like it never even happened"

House Fire Huntingdon, PA

House Fire Huntingdon, PA

This was a house fire that completely distroyed everything.  The house had to be rebuilt.  The home owners were completely estasic when the job was completed.